Monday, January 28, 2013

Raw Detox Day 2, 3, and 4

Continuing with the Raw Detox....

Friday:
  • Morning
    • 1 Cup Coffee
    • 1 Serving Green Juice
    • 1 Baby Orange
    • 1 Apple
  • Afternoon
    • Other Half of Lunch Salad
    • 1 Kiwi
    • 1 Cup Almonds
  • Dinner
    • Grilled Tilapia
    • Green Beens
Saturday:
  • Morning
    • Smoothie with 8oz Carrot Juice, 1 Banana, 1 Kiwi, 10 Strawberries (Carrot uice is gross)
  • Afternoon
    • Salad with Cucumbers
  • Dinner (It was Jason's Birthday so I cheated)
    • 2 Pretzel Rolls
    • 1/2 Slab Ribs
    • Cornbread
    • French Fries
    • Piece of Cake
    • 1 Beer
Sunday
  • Afternoon
    • 10 Celery Sticks
    • 10 Baby Carrots
    • 1 Cup Green Tea
  • Dinner
    • Chicken Stir Fry
Not that I was doing this to loose weight, but I have lost 4 lbs in 4 days so I will have to be careful this week as it continues on with Aunt Mary Anne and Sandy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment