Tuesday, July 9, 2013

FAGE TOTAL SPLIT CUPS BzzCampaign


Thank you BzzAgent for sending me free samples of products to try with my family and friends!  This time is FAGE toal Split Cups Greek Yogurt.  I have never tried Greek yogurt before so I am pretty excited about this BzzCampaign.  I really like that this is a family owned business, since I work for a family owned business.  I've also been on a healthy food kick lately so this is perfect timing.

There are SO MANY flavors to choose from, I'm sure to find something I like:

FAGE TOTAL 0%:

  • Honey
  • Strawberry
  • Cherry
  • Peach
  • Blueberry
  • Raspberry
  • Strawberry Goji
  • Cherry Pomegranate
  • Mango Guanabana
  • Blueberry Acai
  • NEW Apple Cinnamon Raisins
  • NEW Orange Cinnamon
  • NEW Passion Fruit Clementine
  • NEW Kiwi Papaya Passion Fruit

FAGE TOTAL 2% AND CLASSIC:

  • Honey
  • Strawberry
  • Cherry
  • Peach
  • Blueberry

No comments:

Post a Comment