Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Neutrogena® Cosmetics BzzCampaign




 
YAY! Neutrogena Cosmetics BzzCampaign!  Thank you again BzzAgent for bringing me wonderful products to try and tell my friends about for free or at a discount!  This one was extra exciting because my current mascara just broke.  I've had everything about a week now and I really like the products. 
 

Neutrogena® Healthy Lengths Mascara: I like it, it's not clumpy and it washes off with soap and water.  I don't like using eye makeup remover.
 
Neutrogena® MoistureSmooth Color Sticks: I am obsessed with chpstick but what thinking that I needed something with a little more color for going out.  I wouldn't have bought this product if it hadn't been sent to me for free with the BzzKit but I am so glad it did.  I like the amount of color but will buy a darker shade, probably Soft Raspberry, when that time comes.  It has flavor but I don't feel like the Sweet Watermelon stick I got was super watermelony.  (This is not a good or bad thing).  I wish there was a coupon for when I get the shade I want.
 
Neutrogena® Crease Proof Eye Shadows:  Love the eye shadows.  Recieved Constant Copper and
Lasting Taupe for free in my BzzKit.  These colors are what I would normally wear so that was very exciting.  They went on super smooth.  The first day I overdid it and put too much on so there was creasing by the end of the day but after that I learned my lesson and used less and did not have a problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment