Glade Expressions
I went to Walmart and got the free Oil Diffuser and Fragrance Mist. I wish my Walmart had more options on the starter kits but I liked the Mangosteen enough to get it and not go to another store. The smell was overpowering at the beginning, but seemed to subside to a normal level about 3 days later. I am extremely sensitive to smells and didn't know how this BzzCampaign would go for me but everything was good once the smell got to the correct level. I use the door that goes into my laundry room to enter my house and it usually smells like dirty horse blankets or horse or hay or dirt, so the Mangosteen is a really nice change to walk into. I think my husband is pretty happy about that as well.
All of this for free! Thanks to being a BzzAgent! I try the products, you get to hear my thoughts!
No comments:
Post a Comment