Kim told me all about this website, bzzagent.com, where you can become selected to try out new products and share them with your friends, family, strangers, etc. I joined it and was soon selected to become a Bzzagent for the Burt's Bees campaign.
A little back story: I have really sensitive skin and have had a terrible time in the past finding moisturizer for my face. One of the articles in Real Simple magazine tested out different lotions and the winner for the sensitive skin face lotion was Burt's Bees. I decided to take their advice and try that and I absolutely fell in love with it.
Back to the campaign: So I filled out all these surveys for Bzzagent and was selected to try out the new Burt's Bees line of skincare, Intense Hydration. Since I am already in love with the other product I was super excited to try this new line, especially because fall/winter is here and I'm outside all the time.
After much anticipation, my kit came in the mail and it included:
A full size Intense Hydration Face Wash
A full size Intense Hydration Face Mask
A full size Intense Hydration Night Cream
Multiple samples of Intense Hydration Night Cream and Day Lotion with coupons!
A synopsis of what I think:
My favorite favorite FAVORITE is the Face Wash. I will continue to use this product forever and ever and ever. The smell is not overpowering since you are rinsing it off and my face feels SO smooth after using it. It's really gentle on my face and gets rid of my make up with having to scrub.
The face mask is fine. I haven't seen much effects from using it. I may need to use it more often but I could take it or leave it. Also, the smell is not overpowering since it's being rinsed off.
I do not particularly care for the Night Cream or Day Lotion. Both products feel too greasy on my skin, even when used sparingly. When using the day lotion, I feel like I need to wash my face after a few hours because it's greasy. With both products, the smell is overpowering and I do feel that the day lotion needs to include SPF.
yay for your new blog!
ReplyDelete